I am a versatile and engaged content creator with a large breadth of adjacent skills. My particular interests include: health & disability issues, technology, communication, and intersectional feminism.
"Dmurring" is a cute pun on my name, but it's also an important part of my professional values. To demur is to hesitate, take exception, or object, especially for moral or ethical reasons; my work strives to question comfortable narratives with an emphasis on understanding of and respect for marginalized populations.
Thoughts? Inquiries? Feelings? Feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to browse my major projects below!
Learn more about what I do and what others have to say about me!
- "'It's in my Blood': Diane Murray - Of Art, Aikido, and Activism" —A Chronic Voice, December 2017.
- "2017 Exhibitor Interviews: Chronically Badass" —Portland Zine Symposium, June 2017.
- "A Profile of Diane Murray: Chronically Badass Resource Maven" —Lene Anderson, HealthCentral, December 2016.
- "Blogger of the Week: Diane at ‘Spoonie Living’ —Chronic Illness Bloggers Network, December 2016.
- "Review: Chronically Badass: A Guide for the Young & Chronically Ill" —The Pillow Fort, October 2014.